High-Performance Team Development and IT Turnaround
HPT's gained popular acceptance in the US by the 1980s with adoption by organizations such as General Electric, Boeing, HP and others. Often in less than a year, HPT's achieved a quantum leap in business results in all key success criteria, including customer, employee, shareholder and operational value-add.
Whats in it for me?
- Development of a loyal and passionate workforce who absorb workload like a sponge.
- Expanded career opportunities.
- Opportunity to remould your management team.
- Increased confidence and improved relationship management skills.
- Envy of your peers.
- Creation of a supportive, no surprises workplace.
What's in it for the organisation?
- Management and Leadership training.
- Ability to more efficiently handle rapid and unexpected growth with fewer resources.
- Preferred employer status with significantly lower staff turnover rates.
- Teams that innovate and don't just reinvent.
- Utility grade IT Systems.
- Improved competitiveness, faster responsiveness, exceptional customer service.
- Market leadership capability.
What's in it for them?
- Opportunity for substantial professional growth and to correct any existing team performance issues.
- More extensive career options.
- Authentic job satisfaction where work is an experience and not just a job.
- A strong sense of professionalism, confidence and performance.
- A significant increase in productivity, skills and self-empowerment.
- Retention of quality staff.