High-Performance IT Team Coaching
My Services are a combination of High-Performance Team development and IT Turnaround.
First described in detail by the Tavistock Institute, UK, in the 1950s, HPTs gained popular acceptance in the US by the 1980s, with adoption by organizations such as General Electric, Boeing, HP and others. In each of these cases, major change was created through the shifting of organizational culture, merging the business goals of the organization with the social needs of the individuals. Often in less than a year, HPTs achieved a quantum leap in business results in all key success dimensions, including customer, employee, shareholder and operational value-added dimensions.
- High-Performance Teams need High-Performance Leaders. The Coaching service focuses on Leadership Development.
- High-Performance Teams are true game changers; they outperform all other teams in every respect. They make your life easy; teams are a joy to manage and work outcomes become far more predictable and exciting again.
- They are transformational and highly effective at driving top-down change, they possess far greater capacity with fewer numbers and produce huge results.
- They substantially lift staff morale, ownership and engagement and research confirm their effect on profitability.
Whats in it for me?
- Effective High-Performance Leadership training.
- Development of a loyal and passionate workforce.
- Expanded career opportunities.
- Opportunity to remould your management team.
- Increased confidence and improved relationship management skills.
- Envy of your peers.
- Creation of a supportive, no surprises workplace.
What's in it for the organisation?
- Management and Leadership training.
- Ability to more efficiently handle rapid and unexpected growth with fewer resources.
- Preferred employer status with significantly lower staff turnover rates.
- Teams that innovate and don't just reinvent.
- Utility grade IT Systems.
- Improved competitiveness, faster responsiveness, exceptional customer service.
- Market leadership capability.
Teams - What's in it for them?
- Opportunity for substantial professional growth and to correct any existing team performance issues.
- More extensive career options.
- Authentic job satisfaction where work is an experience and not just a job.
- A strong sense of professionalism, confidence and performance.
- A significant increase in productivity, skills and self-empowerment.
- Retention of quality staff.